|POSTED MESSAGES ARE DISPLAYED WITH PARAGRAPHS
When a message is posted, the paragraphs are placed in a random order. For example, in a 3-paragraph typed message, the displayed text could show the paragraphs in the following order among others: 3, 1, 2.
There is no fix for the incorrectly displayed message. However, time can be saved in creating a corrected message by doing the following:
1. Block the text in the incorrectly displayed message.
2. Right click and choose "Copy."
3. Choose to "Reply" to your incorrectly displayed Message.
4. In the Subject Field, re-type the subject and mention that the message is "Corrected" or "Revised."
5. Go to the Message Field.
6. Right click in the Message Field and choose "Paste."
7. Then, on a paragraph-by-paragraph basis, Cut and Paste the text until the message appears as it was intended to appear.
8. Select "Post Message."
You should now have a correctly displayed message.